Starting tomorrow and for the next 30 days, I will:
- try to remain just as productive at my full-time job
- train for my second half-marathon, run said half-marathon and finish it injury-free
- spend time on a pacific island and try to enjoy it as much as possible
- maintain some sort of social life
- write a 50,000 word novel (or 1666 words per day, to be more precise)
So apologies in advance if you say good morning to me and I respond by threatening to hit you in the face with whatever I happen to be holdingl. As you can see, it’ll be totally justified.